The Dead Prophets Society

We seek truth ABOUT the Bible, in order to gain truth FROM the Bible.

Friday, July 16, 2004

I took a step of faith, or at lease a step of wackiness, in creating a blog around which a new online/local church can form, from the blog onward, and hopefully from the blog toward a face-to-face fellowship of seekers, believers, and followers.
 
As far as I'm concerned, nobody has to meet online or face-to-face.  IN fact, people can watch silently for the next 50 years I guess.  I just pray the Lord blesses someone.
 
I could use all the (online, at least) support I can get.
 
See you all on the field trip, but I wish sooner...missing people, especially those who missed the last few meetings.  Let's all eat together at 6 AM on any day but tuesday, ok?  Let me know what you think about when and where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home